Testing of face coverings
We are offering following tests:
Community face coverings
Tests are conducted according the requirements in the guide CWA 17553
- PFE - particle filtration efficiency for 3µm Particles. For testing the methodology described in EN 13274-7 is used, with the exceptions that the aerosol detector is for 3µm particles and not for <1µm partticles.
- Head harness test CWA 17553
- Breathing resistance based on EN 14683:2019.
For the full test repetation from 5 different masks are required.
- Determinattion of permeability of fabrics to air EVS-EN ISO 9237:2000
- Paericle filtration efficiency for different sized particles. Size range can be from 5nm to 10µm.
- Electron microscopy imaging.